- Campus Dorm:
Housing is available in the University dormitories, however, because of limited availability, the CLC is only able to offer 20 beds to its students each term. Therefore, every term, the beds are reserved for new students. Aside from the 20 beds offered in the dormitories, the CLC does not take responsibility for assisting students in reserving housing.
- I House :
20 beds will be reserved for CLC students each term. For detailed information, please refer to the following.
- Regulation and Payment instructions:regulation (Download)
No individual application will be accepted.
Please tick/ mark your preference on the language program application form.
Due to the limited beds and the exceeding amount of applicants, CLC will draw lots to decide. The result will be announced 7 days (a week) after the deadline of application on OIC website:
MuZha is a relatively small town, and living space is rather limited, particularly at the beginning of September, so it is recommended that students arrive in Taiwan 1 to 2 weeks prior to the start of their first term, in order to find desirable housing. Housing related information can be found at the Office of Student Affairs on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building, on advertisements posted around the NCCU campus and through online searches. Students can choose to share an apartment with other NCCU students, or rent a room by themselves. The rent of places around campus range from NT4,000 -9,000 per person per month (about $130-300 USD).
Every year at the beginning of the Fall term, NCCU students will be assigned by the CLC to help the newcomers find suitable housing and assist in solving any possible disputes that might arise.
Other Housing Options
NTU Hsiu-Chi House
- Address: No.16-1, Siyuan St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan.
- Tel: 886-2-2363-1066#40199
- Fax: 886-2-2363-0789
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://hsiuchi.prince.com.tw/
- Reservation and Special Price Offer
International House of Taipei (with Shuttle Service)
- Address: No. 102 Hsin-Pao 1st Street, Hsin-tien, Taipei County, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Tel: 886-2-2910-3117
- Fax: 886-2-2910-3346
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://emmm.tw/L3_content.php?L3_id=1962
Y Hotel Taipei (YMCA)
- Address: 19 XuChang St. Taipei 10047 Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Tel: 886-2-2311-201~8
- Fax: 886-2-23113209
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ymcahotel.tw/
Taiwan Youth Hostel Association
- Address: Room 3037, 3F., No.3, Beiping W. Rd., Jhongjheng District, Taipei City 100, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Tel: 886-2- 2331-1102 , 886-2- 2331-2655, 886-2- 2314-3969
- Fax: 886-2- 2331-1393
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.yh.org.tw/
Taipei Teacher’s Hostel
- Address: No.15, Nanhai Rd., Zhongzheng District, Taipei City 100, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Tel: 886-2-23419161Ext.106
- Fax: 886-2-23219378
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.tth.url.tw/
China Trust Executive House (Hsin-Tien)
- Address: No.219-2, Sec. 3, Zhongxing Rd., Xindian City, Taipei County 231, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Tel: 886-2-2910-6600
- Fax: 886-2-2910-5522
- Website: http://hsintien.chinatrust-hotel.com.tw/
Howard International House
- Address: No. 30 Xinsheng South Road Sec. 3, Taipei Taiwan 10660 R. O. C.
- Tel: 886-2-83691155
- Fax: 886-2-83691177
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(agent services for free, places in all price range)
- Address: Jin Hua Street, No. 140, Da An District, Taipei City, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Tel: 0983-152-410 (Taiwan) / +886 - 0983-152-410 (Overseas)
- E-mail: Info@TaiwanStudentHousing.com